Who we are
Our website address is: https://staffscommunityenergy.org.uk. Which is owned and operated by Southern Staffordshire Community Energy, a Community Benefit Society registered in England.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- will not be disclosed to unauthorised people, either within the organisation or externally.
- may not be shared informally.
- will be restricted to those who need it for their work on behalf of the organisation.
- will be regularly reviewed and, if out of date, updated.
- if not required, will be deleted and disposed of securely.
- will be kept in a secure place where unauthorised people cannot access it
- will be protected by suitable and sufficient password(s) or PIN, or other form of security;may not be left in a vehicle unless locked out of sight in the boot.may not be left otherwise unattended.
- will be backed up frequently and the same degree of security shall apply to these backups.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Data may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org